Re: st: 2 dimensional graph for joint distribution

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: 2 dimensional graph for joint distribution
Date   Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:33:15 +0000

Note that David's recommendation is essentially that recommended
earlier in the thread in terms of -tabplot- (SSC).