Re: st: Standard error of the forecast and multivariate regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Standard error of the forecast and multivariate regression
Date   Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:00:41 +0000

The se of the forecast would presumably be matrix-valued with a
multivariate response, as a variance-covariance matrix, not that that
itself prevents a calculation.