Re: st: R: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: R: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE
Date   Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:14:18 +0100

Indeed.

I assign a big cost to asking the wrong question or giving the wrong answer.