Re: st: calculation of area under curve with stata

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: calculation of area under curve with stata
Date   Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:02:08 -0400

I just read Paul Seed's clarification of your question and it seems
that you want an area under a ROC curve, completely unrelated to what
I did. I guess I should have read the clarification before answering.

But in any case, this shows that when you post to Statalist you should
keep in mind that your posts are going to be read by Stata users
outside of your field who do not understand the jargon.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez
Graduate Student
Department of Economics
Brown University