Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Reference group for categorical interactions

From   "Bartus Tamás" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Reference group for categorical interactions
Date   Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:15:55 +0200

The second paragraph of page 17 of the paper suggests that marginal effects should be less
sensitive to mispecification or error variance than odds ratios. Maybe this is the point....

Tamas