Re: st: mixlogit

From   Ragnhild Røhme fjærtoft <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mixlogit
Date   Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:00:48 +0200

Than you so much for your fast and informative replay. With your
suggestions, I was able to estimate my model.

I noted, however that you, in your syntax "swithched" from year as the
"id" variable to idnr. Can you explain to me the reason for this?
Does your syntax mean that Stata "understand" that it is the same
individuals that are observed on several occations?

Can I also ask you a question regarding the number of Halton
sequences? The default is 50, but would you recomend increasing it?

Best regards
Ragnhild