st: From: Jesse Mora <[email protected]>

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: From: Jesse Mora <[email protected]>
Date   Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:52:42 -0700

I'm trying to create regression results tables using the xml_tab
command, but I am unable to figure out a few minor issues.  I don't
have any of these issues with outreg2. However, outreg2 doesn't, to my
knowledge, allow me to create "sheets" in an excel to append various
tables within the same file; something that I really want to do.

1) Covariates that are omitted because of collinearity in a regression
appear on a separate row with "o.variablename" added (see example
below).  How can I prevent this? or how can I make the results (ie.
the "dropped")  appear in the same row as the other models? This only
happens when the unnecessary covariate is included in the model. I
want to include it in the models so that "dropped" appears, plus not
including it in a model is very tedious because I currently have a
loop that works for all the models.

(Model 1)(Model 2)(Model 3)
p_diff
-0.042-0.102
(0.069)(0.087)
o.p_diff(dropped)

2) Add a row at the end of the table with values for each regression.
For example, I want the last row to say "Firm Fixed Effects?" in the
first column and then Yes or No for the various models.

3) Rename stats names. For example, change N_clust to "Number of
clusters" or change r2_w to "Within R^2".

Thanks in advance,

Jesse