Re: st:compute wealth index score with PCA

From   Wei Yee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:compute wealth index score with PCA
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:34:27 +0800

Hi Friedrich,

Thank you very much for your help! I will try to compute the quintiles
with the weight variables.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Wei Yee.