Re: st: Cross-section regression with fixed effects

From   Cecilia Dassatti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cross-section regression with fixed effects
Date   Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:39:44 -0300

i want to include firm fixed effects, and i that that the syntax would be
xtreg depvar indepvars, i(deudor) fe vce(cluster bank)

where deudor==firm