st: Being Dropped from Statalist by Lab Email Server (Gmail) or Majordomo - Any Ideas How to Avoid It?

From   "Ben Hoen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Being Dropped from Statalist by Lab Email Server (Gmail) or Majordomo - Any Ideas How to Avoid It?
Date   Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:22:01 -0400

Hi all,

I have been regularly dropped by the Statalist and have had to rejoin.  I
confirmed with Marcello Pagano, who convenes the list, that this is not
something intentional, and that it might be some interaction between my lab
and the majordomo software, but was not able to pin-point it.  I checked
with the IT guys at the lab and they too were nonplussed.  The lab uses
gmail to host the email accounts (via a [email protected] domain).

I simply have to re-join every month or so, and then all works fine, but I
thought I would check if anyone has had a similar experience, and knows of a
solution.

Thanks, in advance,

Ben

Ben Hoen
Staff Research Associate
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Office: 845-758-1896
Cell: 718-812-7589
[email protected]
http://emp.lbl.gov/staff/ben-hoen

Visit our publications at:
http://emp.lbl.gov/reports/re

Sign up for our email list to receive publication notifications at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/lbl.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlFS
1U1NFlUNzQ1TlBHSzY2VGZuN1E6MQ