Re: st: can someone recommend a command (please) to recover mean & SD of untruncated distribution from a truncated normal distribution. Thanks

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: can someone recommend a command (please) to recover mean & SD of untruncated distribution from a truncated normal distribution. Thanks
Date   Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:25:12 -0400

You could use a univariate tobit model:

*---------------------------
clear