Re: st: The Stata Journal Dataset Availability

From   Robson Glasscock <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: The Stata Journal Dataset Availability
Date   Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:10:15 -0400

You are correct on both counts. Do you think it's worth posing the
data into a response to this thread for future use? Or is that an
overkill? I'm just wondering if we can assume that the table will
always be available over the web in some form instead of embedding it
permanently on the Statalist.