Re: st: RE: Questions for Subsample

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Questions for Subsample
Date   Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:03:18 -0500

You should check out the FAQ on the Stata website regarding filling in missing values and spells. You may want to provide better details regarding your research question since there may be more effective ways of addressing your specific problem.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone