st: Questions for Subsample

From   Zhang Fanfan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Questions for Subsample
Date   Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:58:20 +1000

Dear Stataisters,

I get the Compustat North America Annual data from 1980 to 2012, and I want to run a fixed effect regression for two groups, one of which is firms paying divined every year and the other group is firms paying no dividend or skipping dividend. My question is how to build these two groups? How to distinguish firms skipped dividend with firms paying dividend every year?

Thank you.

Regards,
Fanfan.