Re: st: Confidence Interval for Concentration Index

From   Chamara Anuranga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Confidence Interval for Concentration Index
Date   Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:29:02 +0530

you can use the regression method. It gives the robust standard error.
Refer to world bank health equity book

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTHEALTHNUTRITIONANDPOPULATION/EXTPAH/0,,contentMDK:20216933~menuPK:400482~pagePK:148956~piPK:216618~theSitePK:400476,00.html

this book has code for standard error.

Thanks,