st: Save out estimates from mspline

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Save out estimates from mspline
Date   Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:27:06 +0000

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster.  I've used the "twoway mspline" utility many times to get a rough idea of what my data looks like: absolutely love it.  Today is the first day that I need to report those estimates.  Is there a way to save out the estimates from the "twoway mspline"?  When I use the lowess function I can use the generate() option to save out the values on the curve, but haven't been able to find something similar for mspline.

Thank You,
Dan

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from

     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,

     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of

     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,

     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments

     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in

     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message

     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups

     from your computer.