Re: st: Replying if in digest mode

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Replying if in digest mode
Date   Fri, 2 Aug 2013 23:31:35 +0100

Indeed. I suspect that this is at least partly a matter of slightly
different practices in different mailers. I doubt that there is a
really practical solution. No one wants to be told to use a standard
mailer or to hand-edit their titles to conventions we dictate. The
archives may thread better than your mailer does.