Re: st: RE: Line break in a character string for a bar chart label

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Line break in a character string for a bar chart label
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:08:29 +0100

Just to add that although I lean wherever possible to programmable
solutions, the Graph Editor can be really helpful for fixing over-long
lines.