st: RE: Line break in a character string for a bar chart label

From   "Radwin, David" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Line break in a character string for a bar chart label
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:52:30 -0400

Walt,

Like this?

. sysuse auto

. label define origin 0 ///
	`" "A really long label that has to" "split over onto the next
line" "', modify

. graph hbar price, over(foreign)

David
--