Re: st: Using infile with varying lines() per observation

From   Kevin McConeghy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using infile with varying lines() per observation
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:18:18 -0500

Thank you for your help Sergiy, however I did a bad job describing my
data. I am having trouble adapting your code. The columns are
fixed-format.

The id var=D is on the second line.

C1 C2 C3 C4

A   B   C