st: Adding a oneway plot to marginsplot

From   "Lindsay M. Pettingill" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Adding a oneway plot to marginsplot
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:13:17 -0400

Hello,
I'd like to add a oneway plot (such as that produced by the old  gr7
var, oneway command) or a "rug" to a marginsplot. I am able to create
both the marginsplot and the oneway plot separately but cannot
successfully combine them.

Here is the code I am using, after running the regression and margins command:
marginsplot, recast(line) recastci(rline) addplot (onewayplot var)
I have also tried
marginsplot, recast(line) recastci(rline) addplot (gr7 var, oneway)

For each of these, the marginsplot looks great, but the overlay is
missing, though there is a legend indicating "1".

(I have also tried taking the estimates and 95% confidence intervals
from the margins output, and making a separate file, but it is unclear
how to produce the rug from this.)

Thank you,