RE: st: prvalue after gologit2

From   Francesco Acciai <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: prvalue after gologit2
Date   Sat, 20 Jul 2013 19:18:49 -0400

Thank you for your help.
I will probably end up specifying the weighted means for the rest of my variables, even if this was my last option, as I will have to specify 24 variables across 11 countries (in my previous email I simplified my model in order to make things easier).

The svy option works well and as expected gives the same results as the command [pw=weights], but I don't know how to use it for this specific purpose, or how to combine it with "margins" in order to hold all variables to weighted means with the command "prvalue", as someone suggested in a previous Statalist inquiry (object "holding variables to weighted means with prvalue").