st: prvalue after gologit2

From   Francesco Acciai <[email protected]>
Subject   st: prvalue after gologit2
Date   Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:25:27 -0400

After I run a gologit2 model (using sampling weights) I use the command prvalue to get the expected probabilities.
However, the system holds all variables at their unweighted means, while I would like to use the weighted means.

This is my syntax:

xi: gologit2 Y i.x1 i.x2 x3 x4 [pw=WEIGHTS], autofit(0.001)

prvalue, x(x1_2=0, x1_3=0) rest(mean)
prvalue, x(x1_2=1, x1_3=0) rest(mean)
prvalue, x(x1_2=0, x1_3=1) rest(mean)

x1 is a variable indicating the region of residence. I would like to get the expected probabilities for the same person (an hypothetical person with a fixed set of characteristics, corresponding to the "average" person in my sample), across these three regions of residence.

I saw another inquiry about holding variables to weighted means with prvalue but here prvalue is run after gologit2, which doesn't allow the use of the command "svy".

So, my question is: how can I set all the variables at their weighted means when using "prvalue" after "gologit2"?

Thank you very much,
Francesco.