Re: st: RE: ivreg2 questions (shea r2 and AP Statistic)

From   Vidhya Soundararajan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ivreg2 questions (shea r2 and AP Statistic)
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:31:35 -0400

Dear Mark,

I am interested in identifying all three endogenous regressors. I do
want to test if all three are jointly identified. By the usual under
identification and weak identification tests, do you mean the
Kleibergen-Paap rk Wald F statistic (for clustered standard errors)?

Best,
Vidhya