st: posestimation using gllapred

From   Constanza Street <[email protected]>
Subject   st: posestimation using gllapred
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I need to estimate the effet of immigrant women's characteristics on pregnancy outcome (Event 0=birth, 1=abortion) at country of destination. Women are nested in countries of origin.

First, I estimated a random intercept model for pregnancy outcome with women nested in countries (VarCountry) using gllamm. I controlled for individual-level characteristics and country-level characteristics.

Using gllapred, I want to estimate posterior mean probabilities for subjects and predicted population average probabilities according to previous models, by country of origin (VarCountry)

Could you please give me some advice on how to specify gllapred syntax?

thank you in advance