Re: st: RE: Change keyboard mapping in Stata 12 for Windows

Subject   Re: st: RE: Change keyboard mapping in Stata 12 for Windows
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:53:26 -0400

Michal,
this article is closest to what you want to do.
However afaik you will not be able to do what you request.

Mouse wheel works fine with Stata. You may have better luck
reprogramming the reactions to mouse wheel in the system, but that
will spread all over the system, not just Stata, unless you use
specialized software. Something like (but not necessarily):
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/remap-mouse-buttons-differently-software-xmouse-button-control.

On the other hand, why are you trying to do this? Perhaps there are
other solutions. Especially for persons with disabilities: Stata is
508 compliant software:
http://www.stata.com/features/section-508-compliance-13/

Best, Sergiy