Re: st: How do I import a macro-enabled Excel worksheet into Stata 12?

Subject   Re: st: How do I import a macro-enabled Excel worksheet into Stata 12?
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:05:22 -0400

I don't know the answer for sure, but a first step to find it could be
to create a trivial 'light' file with a couple of numbers and a simple
macro, save it and try to import. If it fails on the simplest file -
then it is likely not gonna import your real 'heavy' file. If it does,
then we know that the feature exists, and we could look into how the
'heavy' file differs from the 'light' one.
Best, Sergiy