Re: st: Stata 13 illustrative example data file

Subject   Re: st: Stata 13 illustrative example data file
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:04:01 -0400

Dear Statalist Members,

thank you very much for your assistance. I have by now received
numerous responses from the active statalist posters. Some of them
were also kind to provide additional note on the platform where the
file was generated, which is always a welcomed and helpful
information. So far only one non-critical issue was uncovered: the
strF variable is read correctly (truncated), but the format of it
remains %s260. This format is illegal in Stata prior to v13 but Stata
does not seem to be checking this and the file opens with no error
message. This issue will be fixed before I post the command to SSC.

Many thanks, Sergiy Radyakin