Re: st: ucm with daily data

Subject   Re: st: ucm with daily data
Date   Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:22:48 -0400

Dimitriy,

the check against 52 is implemented around line 203 in ucm.ado. This
looks to me like an artificial safety measure. The rest of the program
refers to 365, so it might work if you simply disable the check. You
may encounter another problem later on then (and whether you encounter
it immediately or later might be data dependent), plus your program
will not work on other computers with Stata since they will contain
the original version of ucm.ado.

ucm.ado is by StataCorp. You will need to consult with them whether
there is anything (technical or legal) that can prevent you from doing
such modifications. They might also shed some light onto why the
condition is there in the first place.

Best,
   Sergiy Radyakin