Re: st: For Loop Using Variable Labels

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: For Loop Using Variable Labels
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:49:31 +0100

You say

"I'd like to use
the "levelsof" command on the variable label instead of the variable
values, since the label for the lowest category will always be in the
dataset, but there may not be a variable value for each response
category"

When you say _variable label_ do you mean _value label_ ? .