Re: st: Probit with endogenous interactions

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Probit with endogenous interactions
Date   Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:25:38 -0700

I believe this is surprisingly straight forward for the same reasons
that allow you to estimate a bivariate probit with endogenous
explanatory variables without any extra work.

Here's a quote from the adult Wooldridge:

We can use exactly the same routine to estimate a model with
interactions in the structural equation [...] with no more work than
defining the interactions and including them in the appropriate
command.

You can find this in Econometric Analysis Of Cross Section And Panel
Data, 2nd edition, p. 597.