Re: numeric value and value label from string [was: Re: st: From: Richard Moverare ....]

From   Richard Moverare <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: numeric value and value label from string [was: Re: st: From: Richard Moverare ....]
Date   Mon, 17 Jun 2013 01:12:24 +0200

Thank you for your prompt reply! -labmask- is very helpful. All the best, Rick