Re: st: WG: XML TAB - inconsistent p-value output

Subject   Re: st: WG: XML TAB - inconsistent p-value output
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:15:27 -0400

Ingo,
can you reproduce the same issue with any public dataset (webuse-able
or sysuse-able) and post the full code here? Economic interpretation
does not have to make sense, but the illustration of difference in the
reported coefficients is crucial.

What is the version of Stata you are using? --> about

What is the version of -xml_tab- you are using? --> which xml_tab

Do you have any problems when outputting e.g. p-values from a simple
linear regression model?

Provide -return list- and -ereturn list- after your estimation
commands. Show us how the estimates results are saved/restored. Make
sure there is a unique set of p-values reported (e.g. ttest creates
three sets of p-values one for each type of alternative hypothesis)

Finally, STATA-->Stata

Best, Sergiy