Re: st: FW: Scientific Notation with svy

From   Rebecca Pope <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: FW: Scientific Notation with svy
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:13:26 -0500

Amber,
Take a look at -help total- and then the section specifically devoted
to display options. You'll notice that the option is cformat(), not
format(). Note: Stata not STATA.

Regards,
Rebecca