Re: st: Calculation of consistency-based intra-class correlation coefficient in Stata

From   Margaret MacDougall <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculation of consistency-based intra-class correlation coefficient in Stata
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:32:11 +0100

Dear Jeph

Thank you for this valued suggestion. I am sorry that I have just managed to return to it today due to travel commitments. I noted that on applying the command, I was invited to install the relevant module. I in turn found it enlightening to type "help icc23". Just in case in other list users are interested, it appears that the data layout required by Stata for calculating ICCs is different from that required by SPSS. However, there is an impressive command entitled 'reshape' in Stata which helps prepare the way!

Hope this extra info will be of help to someone

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences
University of Edinburgh Medical School
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG