Re: st: Appending multiple large datasets

From   Ryan Stevens <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Appending multiple large datasets
Date   Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:52:26 -0400

No error messages, Windows informs me Stata has stopped working, so it
could be a problem with Windows. The insheet commands individually
work, I have checked this. I'll not set the memory myself. And yes,
Excel reads them fine. I can try importing as XLS to see if that might
change something. As a side note, I've been able to workaround this by
merging the files since none of the data is duplicated between my
files. This does work, but I'm still wanting to figure out what
exactly is wrong.

Ryan