Re: st: table formatting in stata

Subject   Re: st: table formatting in stata
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:10:38 -0400

Available from now on from the following (type in Stata's command
line, NOT in browser):

           net from http://www.adeptanalytics.org/radyakin/stata/ttesttab

If there is interest of other users this can be moved to SSC, and if
the link above is no longer accessible, it is likely has moved there,
so type: findit ttesttab

Best, Sergiy Radyakin