Re: st: Comparison of logistic regressions with different outcomes

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparison of logistic regressions with different outcomes
Date   Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:54:42 -0400

it is not completely clear what you mean by "better at predicting
outcome A or outcome B"; however, one place to start is with some of the
post-estimation procedures; e.g., the area under the ROC curve (-lroc-)
which compares the models in terms of which does a "better" job of
discrimination; sounds like you should start with the manual entry on
logistic postestimation

if this is the right direction for you, you might also want to look up
the suite of commands for -roc- analysis; start with -h roc-

if this is not the right direction (maybe you're more interested in
calibration?), you need to give us a little more guidance on what you want

Rich