st: RE : Disaggregating the values taken by a Stata variable

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE : Disaggregating the values taken by a Stata variable
Date   Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:14:58 +0000

Thank you so much to Nick, Maarteen and Sergiy. All your suggestions will help me addressing this issue. Sergiy's answer with an example makes it even more concrete.

Regards,
Ruolz Ariste.