Re: st: obtaining confidence interval from -lincom-

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: obtaining confidence interval from -lincom-
Date   Sun, 26 May 2013 15:01:13 +0100

Another possibility is to use the -lincomest- package (downloadable from SSC) to store the -lincom- results as estimation results, and then to use the -parmest- package (also downloadable from SSC) to list and/or store a dataset of confidence intervals. See Section 3.3 of Newson (2003).

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger