Re: st: obtaining confidence interval from -lincom-

From   Federico Belotti <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: obtaining confidence interval from -lincom-
Date   Sat, 25 May 2013 15:59:23 +0200

Tom,

you can easily put -lincom- confidence interval into scalars using

scalar ci_lb = r(estimate) + invnorm(0.025)*r(se)

scalar ci_ub = r(estimate) + invnorm(0.975)*r(se)

scalar list

if the sample is small you could substitute invnormal() with invttail()

Federico