Re: st: new geocode command on ssc

From   Chamara Anuranga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: new geocode command on ssc
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 14:56:22 +0530

Dear Stefan,

Geocode3 is really helpful and I would like to congrats for your effort.

Thank you for the reply. It works fine now. Recently I also did my own
command as "geocode" doesn't work with API3.

So I have a suggestion
1. You can save your data as csv and insheet and keep relevant rows
and reshape rather than depending on other user written commands.
copy "http//:weplink" file.csv,replace

I am happy about your command as it gives useful information on accuracy.

Thanks,
Chamara