st: Interpreting Fractional Probit with Heteroscedasticity

From   Kelvin Mulungu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Interpreting Fractional Probit with Heteroscedasticity
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 10:31:04 +0300

Dear All,

Am not sure how to interpret the results of a fractional probit model with
heteroscedasticty. I ran the model following almost Papke and Woodridge
(2008) paper on pass rates. But this model is modified to account for
unbalanced panel, it follows the paper that was presented by Woodridge at
the Chicago Stata users meeting titled online as "chi11_woodridge".

My trouble is in interpreting the year dummies and also the new variable
which is total number of times the id is observed within the panel (tobs,
generated using tobs= sum(1), by(id), and then dummies created for each
category). I used mfx, at (0 for all dummies) after running the model.

Please help on interpreting the year dummies and the dummy for tobs or
refer me to a paper that used this model.

Thank you