st: How to calculate intercept and slope of ROC curve - STATA 12.1

From   Andrew Tatham <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to calculate intercept and slope of ROC curve - STATA 12.1
Date   Sat, 4 May 2013 10:33:17 -0700

Dear Stata users,

I am trying to use the ROC-GLM estimation method to calculate the intercept and slope of a parametric ROC curve in order to calculate diagnostic likelihood ratios.

In STATA 11 the rocreg command provided alpha_0 and alpha_1 values, where alpha_0 is the intercept and alpha_1 is the slope of the ROC curve.

I am trying to use the rocreg command in STATA 12.1 to generate these values but instead it provides the AUC.

Does anyone know the best way to obtain the intercept and slope in STATA 12?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Tatham
University of California, San Diego