Re: st: Pointer to class member function?

From   Richard Foltyn <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pointer to class member function?
Date   Sat, 4 May 2013 19:22:56 +0200

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such an elaborate answer!
It was highly appreciated.

Best,
Richard