RE: st: gradient and the inverse of the information matrix

From   Jun Xu <[email protected]>
To   Listserv STATA <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: gradient and the inverse of the information matrix
Date   Fri, 3 May 2013 16:15:47 -0500

Chi-lin,

Along with suggestions from Maarten, your paper nicely demonstrates how to tweak Stata codes to conduct the LM test as well as user-written ado files for the same thing. Although there are a few papers floating around out there that provide some expository discussions, like the one by Buse (1982) and others, none of them has the empirical technicalities in your paper. By the way, are those two commands readily downloadable? Thanks a lot!

Jun