Re: st: Working with the name of the do file

From   Michael Barker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Working with the name of the do file
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 10:50:12 -0400

If you are only interested in creating a log file named after the
current do-file, you   could execute the do-file in batch mode. Batch
mode creates a log-file named after the do-file by default. So just
replace

do step1.do

with

shell "C:\Program Files\Stata12\StataMP.exe" /b do step1.do

replacing C:\Program Files\Stata12\StataMP.exe with the full path to
your Stata executable.

Mike