Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables

Subject   Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 10:40:06 -0400

So, to be clear, W and Z are two different variables? Why? And, you aren't just comparing different models, you are comparing different models that have been estimated for different groups? Also what do you have against using interaction terms?

Sent from my iPad