st: Obtaining estimates for models with interactions in stata se 10

From   Orian Brook <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Obtaining estimates for models with interactions in stata se 10
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:45:23 +0100

Hi statalisters

I?m hoping that someone might suggest a quick tip to save me some time.

Working in Stata SE 10.1 I?ve created a logistic regression model of some
survey data that has two sets of interactions, between ethnicity and
qualifications and between qualifications and tertiles of an accessibility
measure. I?ve been using prvalues to calculate the predicted probability of
the outcomes for each  set of interaction combinations, but this is fiddly
as there are 18 different combinations, which at the moment I am then
manually copying into Excel, and I want to be able to repeat it as I refine
the model.

Looking at Maarten Buis? excellent Stata Tip 106 which was mentioned the
other day, I hoped that the syntax he mentioned might be a solution, but
it?s not available in Stata SE 10.1. Can anyone recommend another programme
or code sequence to automate this?

Thanks so much

Orian