st: see matches using pscore

From   Alexey Lubimov <[email protected]>
Subject   st: see matches using pscore
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 01:54:13 +0000

Hi,
I am trying to using propensity score matching to find matches for my test observations. E.g. I have 100 test observations, I want to find 100 matches based on the propensity score, and then run a separate regression on the new sample of 200 observations.
So I did the following: pscore treatment X1 X2, pscore (myscore) blockid (myblock) comsup
		              attnd Y treatment X1 X2, pscore (myscore)
This does not show me the matches, so I can't see what my test observations were matched up against, is there a way to identify the matches using pscore?  I know that psmatch2 allows me to see the matches, but I was just wondering if pscore allowed that as well.  I know this already came up (post on Nov. 2, 2011), and a few suggestions were posted, but they did not specifically say whether pscore allows seeing the matches (and yes, I am new to propensity score matching)
Thanks,
Alex